A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Christmas Already?

For me there is a rule that you do not put up Christmas deco til at least Thanksgiving weekend. Well not up here!! People in my neighborhood already have Christmas deco up. My neighbor and a good friend of theirs are in a Deco competition! It is a fight to see who has the most stuff. I have seen my neighbors garage and trust me when I say I live next door to the Griswold's. I cannot wait til it all gets up and I can take pictures! Fortunately for my hubby he gets to help them!! HA HA HA! I will be sitting inside where it is warm, drinking my apple cider made fresh from a local apple orchard! As for our deco.... it will be simple and some what themed! Pictures to come soon......

No comments: