A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween




1, 2, and 3 had a great time... once we started trick or treating. #3 did not like his monkey costume and kept asking us to take off the monkey. " No monkey mama!" Once we were outside he loved it. They ended up having a great night and I have decided that next year, if they let me, we should try some really unique costumes. At one point I thought that some other kid dressed up as Remy from Ratatouille was actually my #2!!! #1 was easy to see. No one else was Peter from Narnia. Hope everyone had a great night and I am sure the dentists around the world are hoping the same!

No comments: