
With Mike traveling a lot lately and all the snow we have had I have not been on here. Christmas is coming very quickly and I am constantly thinking do I have everything? We have been very lucky to be invited to a friends house for Christmas Dinner... Woo Hoo I do not have to cook a feast! The boys are loving the weather. We are going to get hit again this week with a couple snow showers! We have already had one snow day. I am dreaming of a White Christmas! We have been receiving our Christmas cards and I will admit it now... I did not send any out. I know I am a bad person LOL! We have just been really busy. I am going to stop and enjoy the life around me. I have realized this year that life is short but beautiful and to enjoy every minute of everyday. I hope that everyone will do the same.
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment