A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello.... is there anyone still there?

Sorry blog, I did not forget about you I promise.... I have no excuses as to why I have neglected you, but I am here now and I hope you will have me back? :)

Wow, where do I begin? We have had so much wonderful stuff happen the past month or so! So I will for-warn you that this blog will be all over the place so bare with me. First, we celebrated #2's birthday! He is a whopping 8 yrs old. As you all know his entrance to the world was a little unique and every birthday is a little extra special for all of us. We had a small family celebration with cake, Nerf guns galore, and of course an ER visit, cause honestly in this family what is a special occasion without someone getting sick. If you know us well then you are laughing right now cause it's SO TRUE!! #2 was a total sweetheart about having to spend most of his birthday in the er with his baby brother. He still had a great day complete with a yummy G. I. Joe chocolate/vanilla cake. We finished the evening off with #3 asleep in mom & dad's bed, and the rest of us had an epic Nerf battle! It was mom & dad vs. #1 & #2. I highly recommend having one, it boosts family time, exercising, and tons of laughs. I was sweating when it was all over and will cherish that day forever.

Our arsenal

After his birthday things were going well, #3 was feeling better and it was back to the daily grind. So I was at the grocery store when my friends husband called, he works with my hubby & his wife & I have become good friends. She was at the DR. for a prenatal check up with their little 2 yr old when the DR's decided to send her to Labor & Delivery! Her hubby was stuck at home and needed a ride asap! It was so exciting, I made a mad dash to the checkout and drove as fast as I legally could. He got to the hospital just in time. I grabbed the little one and we headed to Target. Of course we went shopping! Not even 20 mins after we left the hospital, I got the phone call that they were taking her into the OR for a C-Section. Thankfully mommy and new baby were just fine. Happy Birthday Baby!!


Proud Mommy & her perfect little girl




Just so you know life around here is never boring! It's spring time so that means it's Spring Baseball Season! All 3 are playing again this season and we started in Feb with the practices and the season started in early March. I forgot how much I missed being at the ball park with my family. The boys all have great coaches and wonderful teamates.  




Almost done I promise LOL! As you probably know the beginning of the year brings lots of birthdays to our household.... #3 celebrated his 6th birthday with his first big party at the local Jump Zone. He was really excited about having his birthday there, and was even more excited about the blow up chair he gets to sit in. He had a few friends come and bounce the day away. We are so lucky that we have great friends, #3 got tons of gifts and really had the best birthday party. He got more Nerf guns, so I see another epic Nerf battle in our future! So after the birthday party we headed home to open all the boxes and play with everything. Like I said what is a special occasion without someone getting sick..... this time it was me. I started to feel bad after the party but honestly did not think anything of it. It was not until late that night that I realized it was not getting better it was getting worse. So the hubby took me to the ER. It all happened kind of quickly but it was my appendix, so they admitted me and operated a few hours later. It's now almost 2 weeks later and I am feeling good. 



Our lives are always exciting and wonderful! It's never boring and you have to be ready for the unexpected but I would not have it any other way!!


No comments: