So a while back my sweet cousin in law Sarah introduced me to this website. One click and I was hooked! I check it daily to see what new things the Thrifty Decor Chick has posted. She is amazing, she can take the ugliest things and turn them to gold. Her house is so very beautiful and she did it all for a cheap price. This is why I get along with her so well, I am cheap! Like really cheap, I would rather find a piece of furniture at the local Salvation Army and redo it to my liking then pay a ton of money at a big furniture store. Well not too long ago I saw her post about the Silhouette Craft Cutter........ the skies parted and I heard angels. This thing is amazing! You have to take a moment to check it out. You can make your own scrapbook pages, personal vinyl stickers, iron ons for shirts, and much more! So I am sharing the link for you all to win your very own Silhouette Craft Cutter. Just click the link below to learn more!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment