A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Friday, November 26, 2010

Getting a little festive

 This is one of my most favorite times of the year! I love driving around looking at decorations and going to friends houses to see their trees. I listen to Christmas music, drink hot cocoa, watch Christmas movies with my kids, and lay under the tree when it is all lit up! If it was up to me I would decorate every inch of my house, and every year I try to get closer to doing just that. Here are a few pictures of what is decorated so far! Happy Holidays!






































1 comment:

Madre el said...

I LOVE the china, Jenn! Sweet memories of a lovely person!