A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Saturday, August 29, 2009

School!


It's that time again, the smell of crayons, glue, new shoes, and the groans of little voices in the morning. Now most parents cannot wait to drop their sweet children off at school so they can get a break from the summer break...... well I am not most parents. Now my kids can drive me to the point of insanity at any moment, I still love having them at home. For 9 years someone has been home with me and this is the first year that they are all still in school! It is very strange to come home to an empty, quiet house. The first time I went to the store I felt lost, or maybe I looked lost as I kept looking behind me every few steps. What can I say old habits die hard! So Monday came and it was time to take them all to school. Andrew and Mikey were excited and happy to get back to school. Andrew, like the 9 yr old he is, ran off with a small "Bye Mom". Mikey was happy to have good ole mom walk him to his class. Then it was time to take Logan to his school. He seemed really excited til we pulled up. He was very scared and ended up crying after he got to his class. "Mom please don't leave me here, Don't you love me?" Yeah I felt like Mom of the year. Luckily his teachers are amazing and he warmed up very fast. So now all three are in school. Logan is only half day. The question I get asked daily is "What will you do with all that free time?"........ here is the answer folks.......... GROCERY SHOP BY MYSELF, it's amazing how much money I can save! I can also get my house clean with out interruptions. Maybe even blog on here more.



No comments: