That is right, after many years of dreaming to go, we finally got to go and with some awesome people!! My Aunt and Uncle decided months ago to come for a visit but to make it even better they brought 2 of their grandchildren! We had a fantastic time. We stayed in Orlando, and spent two MAGICAL days at the Magic Kingdom! We had so much fun! Just walking into the park was spectacular! The castle is so beautiful and grand. I think they pump out magic dust or drugs to make the time spent there amazing. The entire time we were there I felt so happy and intoxicated by the surroundings. I recommend it to everyone to go there once in your life. I know that I cannot wait to get back! Thanks Bic and Pops for making Disney so wonderful! We love you guys. William, Rylin, and my 3 boys, I really enjoyed sharing this experience with you and hope that you made many wonderful memories.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Disney Mania!
That is right, after many years of dreaming to go, we finally got to go and with some awesome people!! My Aunt and Uncle decided months ago to come for a visit but to make it even better they brought 2 of their grandchildren! We had a fantastic time. We stayed in Orlando, and spent two MAGICAL days at the Magic Kingdom! We had so much fun! Just walking into the park was spectacular! The castle is so beautiful and grand. I think they pump out magic dust or drugs to make the time spent there amazing. The entire time we were there I felt so happy and intoxicated by the surroundings. I recommend it to everyone to go there once in your life. I know that I cannot wait to get back! Thanks Bic and Pops for making Disney so wonderful! We love you guys. William, Rylin, and my 3 boys, I really enjoyed sharing this experience with you and hope that you made many wonderful memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment