The other night we are sitting at the table eating dinner talking about our days when Mikey and Andrew have a conversation that will forever make me laugh. I really thought that we were teaching the kids right and showing them that to succeed in life that you have to work hard. So it went a little like this........
Mikey says, "When I grow up I am going to be a dad, and have a nice house."
Andrew responds, "When I grow up I am going to live at Mikey's house and be the uncle. I am going to sleep in one of the bedrooms."
We asked how that would work if Mikey had kids and they all had there own rooms.
Andrew said, "Well one of them would have to share with the other so I get my own room and if not then I will sleep on the floor."
Mikey then says, "I am not going to get a job because I will be a daddy."
We said that you have to have a job to support your children...
Mikey responded, "The bank has all the money I need!"
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment