We had a wonderful time sunday! The boys woke up to see that the bunny left a little something for them. We had about 15 people over and made a Taco Bar. I know I know its Easter you should have Ham but when you are cooking for a lot of people then I think that you can cook whatever you want! Start new traditions!! The boys enjoyed an indoor egg hunt! There was still a lot of snow on the ground so we made it fun indoors. Mike and Logan were worn out later that day and both fell asleep on the couch! I love seeing that. Andrew, Mikey, and I played with the new board games the bunny left and watched a little tv. All in all we had a great Easter and now are enjoying Mike's 2 weeks off!!! WOO HOO!!! I am not excited at all that he is home! We are still trying to Potty Train Logan and forgot how tough little boys can be! We are going to try to have a little fun weather depending while he is off so stay tuned for more pictures and posts! Love to you all.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment