A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thanks Vim

One Thanksgiving a few years ago, my family was watching Wheel of Fortune. Solving puzzles became a game in the house that night. Who could solve the fastest! I have to say that my cousin Vim was really good at this game. My hubby tried to get in and give Vim a run for his money. It made for an interesting night. Since then we have made is a tradition in the Land of South to watch Wheel of Fortune and see who can solve first! Every time we watch we wonder if Vim is sitting down with his beautiful family and seeing who can solve first!! Tonight I am watching alone as my hubby is out of town with work but tonight I have the advantage, no one to compete with so for once I will win..... HA HA HA!

No comments: