A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Update




So much has happened since my last blog. Andrew finished first grade! He was ready for summer. So we had as much fun as we could til he was going to leave for Texas. We got the boys an inflatable bounce house! They love that thing. My dad came for a surprise visit! It was great to see him. The boys had no idea he was coming and they were very surprised. We went to a carnival and craft fair while he was here and he even had a Maine Lobster lunch!! Now Mikey and Logan are counting down the days til Andrew gets home (we all are!). Logan wakes up every morning and looks for Andrew. Andrew gave Mikey his room til he gets back! So I am trying to keep them busy this month. My good friend Lisa is coming up soon with her kids so that will be great! Her daughter Ava is Mikey's future wife! The weather has been a little rainy so we have been at the base Rec Mall a lot! Its a great place to take the kids and let them run and play. There are big tubes to climb through and little toys to play with. Logan has a new buddy. Our friends little son and Logan love to chase each other. Colton will lay on the floor and they will giggle forever. They also love the train set we have! Mike and I are great. Our 5 year anniversary is coming up and he has something planned but its a surprise! I am very excited! I promise to get better about blogging!!

No comments: