A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Make life easier

I have come up with an easy way to make my life a little easier. I am going to nickname the kids "1, 2, and 3". If your a mother you will appreciate this..... One of them gets in trouble and you call everyone elses name before you say theirs! So maybe if I just nickname them "1, 2, and 3" it will be easier! Of course you can probably figure out which one will be "1, 2, and 3" Just go in the order they were born. Yep it is decided that their new nicknames will be numbers! Ahhh life just got easier.

No comments: