A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Meltdown in the Kohl's Womens Dept.

What a day! Me and a few friends decided to take our kids for a picnic lunch and let them play at the park. It must have been drop your children off and leave them unattended day! There were a few children with no parents in sight. Our children could not play without a little boy coming up trying to kick things around them. 2 of the children were throwing a football and almost hit Logan. OK THAT WAS IT. We all asked to boys to please stop throwing the ball. Of course they did not choose to listen so we packed up and left. We ran to Kohl's and Mikey decided to have a major meltdown! He has been very emotional since Mike went to Maine. He was crying in the store and nothing was helping. He wanted to hold his friends hand but they were miss behaving so I told him to walk with me. You would have thought I told him that his favorite tv character was no more. He was hysterical. I tried to talk to him, hug him, tell him he was going to time out. Nothing worked. I know that the store workers were happy to see us leave!!! When we got in the car I asked him why he was not listening and what was the reason for the fit...... "I don't know Mommy you just were not my favorite mommy" What does that mean??? Kids are so confusing!! I tried to explain to him that we do not act like that anywhere and that we respect mommy and listen to her. Maybe if I say it enough he will get it. He has been having a tough time this past week but unfortunately we are a military family and he has to get use to it. I just keep asking God for patience. Rhonda use to always say Lord give me strength and I now say it 10 times a day!!!

No comments: