
Andrew had his first school play two weeks ago. He played William Clark. He worked very hard to memorize his lines. I swear he was saying it in his sleep. The night of the play came and I was in Arizona. Mike video taped it! Thank goodness he did. Andrew gets up to say his part and made the entire crowd laugh. He starts speaking his part, "Hi My name is.......... (deep breath) OH MY GOD.....(another deep breath)(the crowd is laughing) My name is William Clark....." and he went on and finished his part. The video is great and if I can figure out how to load it up I will. He did not get embarrassed he just kept on. He told me later that he got up to speak and saw all the people and said oh my god but he thought he said it to himself. It was very cute!!

No comments:
Post a Comment