One of my favorite things about living near a military base is the Air Show that comes to town every year! I love walking around looking at the different displays and aircraft. Now if you have never been to an air show let me give you a quick run down. It is held on the flight line, there are numerous vendors, planes on display, American Flags everywhere, and then different planes have their time to put on a show in the air. You will see wing walkers, dog fights, F-18's, WW II planes, and much more. I get this huge surge of pride when the announcer is describing the plane that is flying, telling it's history, and what it was used for. Below are a few pictures that I took.
This is a group of young and old Air Force planes.
I loved this shot.
Fat Albert! He is a part of the Blue Angels Flight Team!
Diamond Formation
Amazing!
Beautiful
This is not zoomed in. That is how close we were. They are both upside down!
This is when they split.
Here they are flying as slow as possible by the crowd.
Taxiing in!
They all get out at the same time in a beautiful formation!

No comments:
Post a Comment