A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Busted, strep, closing...not, and so much more

No I have not gone into hiding and I did not take a trip to the moon..... First, my laptop is busted and is at the laptop hospital where it has been since early March! I am using my hubby's computer but can see the fear in his eyes when I use it. He thinks I will crash it cause that is what I do to computers. Luckily this time it was not my fault the laptop busted, it was #2 who dropped it on the wood floor. So finally I can blame someone else for my computer troubles. Now on to topic B, strep throat is not your friend, it will not just go away on its own and you will end up getting the "peanut butter" shot if you wait too long to see the DR. Just ask me I know cause that is what I did. The peanut butter shot is just as it sounds, it feels like peanut butter being shot into your thigh, not fun! Now we are into week 2 with sickness, coughs, fevers, and the crud. 3rd we STILL have not closed on the house..... BOO! There were some minor repairs that needed to be done and the sellers drug their feet just a little so we are hoping to close in the next week. We are ready to finish this process and finally be able to call it our own. The buying process has been a learning experience but I am ready to have everyones hand out of our bucket! Time to put a lid on it and move in.

Life here is never dull and we love it that way.

No comments: