A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finally taking time to update!











Sorry I have been really slacking on my blog duties. Somewhere between Christmas, turning 28, the kids school, laundry, Twilight book series, dinner with friends, spending time with my family and so much more I have lost track! As I sit here tonight, relaxing after Mikey's 6th birthday party, I think about how lucky we are as a family. We have so many wonderful people in our lives. We are so blessed with 3 amazing boys, we have such a loving home, and we have one another. Life is great for us. I hope life is just as great for you too! Make sure to take time to enjoy life, breathe, and relax. I think people get so wrapped up in rushing through the day and through life that you forget to really enjoy it. I know that I will take time to really take in all my blessings!

No comments: