This week we were very fortunate to be blessed with a new addition to the family. I am the proud aunt of another sweet little baby girl. My baby brother and his wife just welcomed their first child into the world. Of course I am going to say she is perfect but really she is. She is a spitting image of her daddy but has her Gammy's hair. Oh how I wish Gammy was here to hold her. She does have her Gammy's middle name and will hear funny stories about her Gammy as she grows. I could not be more amazed by my sister in law who went through 40 hrs of labor and 4 hrs of pushing and still looked amazing in the first pictures after birth. The strength that they have showed me is inspiring. Such a young couple with so much to give this sweet little girl. Welcome to the world Aalina! You are surrounded by love, hope, imagination, and laughter. I look forward to the day we meet.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment