A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where did the time go?

I looked at the calendar today and said YIKES! Summer is almost over and school is around the corner. Andrew will be in 3rd grade.... WHAT? When did that happen? Just the other day wasn't I pregnant with him and feeling him kick? Oh yeah that was 8 1/2 years ago. Now he is growing into his own. I hope that he gets a wonderful teacher this year. Mikey, well thinking of how he started his life and the fact that he will be going to Kindergarten gives me mixed emotions. I mean when he was born I really never thought of the day he would start school. Now he is getting ready for his first day of school. How lucky are we as parents that he is GOING TO SCHOOL! There were many times that he almost did not have the opportunity to go to school. I sit here thinking of how wonderful my boys are and how much they have taught me. I have grown so much just being their Mom. Lucky me!

No comments: