
His job is tough, and he is gone alot. Our children ask what is he doing, where he is, and when will he come home. I respond with pride he is defending our freedom and serving this country PROUDLY and no I do not know when he will be home. Just know that he loves you more and more each day. The nights are spent alone, comforting someones bad dream or helping them climb onto his side of the bed so they can be close to him. It feels like what I do is not enough in comparison. His job is demanding as are the jobs of all the men and women he serves with. They spend countless hours away from family and friends. I hear some people say that it is SO HARD to do what I do but I do not think so. It is an honor to be married to him and it is also an honor to have two little brothers serving as well. I am filled with pride everyday to say that I AM A NAVY WIFE, A MARINE'S SISTER, & AN AIRFORCE SISTER!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment