A little info.....

I am a self proclaimed "Wild Animal Trainer" and here are my stories big and small. In a house with 3 crazy kids and a military hubby a lot can happen! Come along for the crazy ride........

Friday, August 17, 2007

Little Racoon

#3 has been in rare form the past few days. As I understand it as terrible two's, my hubby says that it is Gods way of getting back at him for all the things he did when he was a child. #3 has been into EVERYTHING! I have a very nice Vera Bradley beach bag and in it are all the contents as to which you would take to the beach. #3 got the sunscreen and covered the wood floors, himself, the bag and the bottle. Vera is a smart lady, all her bags are washable as if she knew somehow that many moms would need that. After a good laugh we got it all cleaned and got him to bed. The next morning, as if he was planning this all night, he snuck into the bathroom. He somehow managed to get Andrew's orange hair wax and Andrew's toothbrush. With the toothbrush in hand, he turned it on and put it in the wax. The wax was on the floor, toilet, shower curtain, my nice towels, and of course on him. Had to get him back in the bath while cleaning all the orange wax up! After that I thought oh he is done for today no more tricks or accidents...... I thought to soon. He tried to get on the couch and somehow fell of onto the wood floors. He landed head first and his feet were still on the couch. Rushed him to the Dr and had him checked and he is fine. Dr did suggest wrapping the house in bubble wrap and locking everything in sight! So today I am off to Target to get those door thingys.

No comments: